Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 - Project and Team Managment

The Project and Team Management LP assignment had us create a project proposal for a non-profit organization.  My team consisted of Ed Arocho, Stephen Hindes, Saira Mughal, and myself.  We made a proposal for the Challenger Football League.  I really enjoyed this assignment.  I was the project manager for the group and I felt it really challenged me.  Certain team members were not as helpful as first thought to be, but I felt I handled all situations in a professional manner.

Yogi and Ann were fantastic teachers and this project really helps prove if you have guts in the beginning.  Here are a few pictures of a Challenger game the team went to.  The purpose of going to the game was to get some video footage and pictures.  It was to also get a feel for the program and the people that run the program.  Enjoy!


A bit about the Challenger Football League:  The Challenger League is a part of the Pop Warner sports program.  The Challenger League is a special division for highschool kids and younger.  It is a mixture of handicapped and non-handicapped kids all working together.  It's not just the football team either, it's the cheerleaders as well.  This is such a wonderful organization, the team talked to several parents that had great stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment