Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Bit About Me and Full Sail University

My name is Elizabeth Craig and I would like to thank you for visiting my Blog and taking the time to read my posts.  This particular Blog is about one of my final thesis projects called the Leadership Portfolio.  This assignment is a way to document leadership skills that I have developed throughout my Entertainment Business Masters of Science program at Full Sail University.



I have attended Full Sail University for three years. I have obtained two degrees, the Recording Arts Associate of Science degree and the Music Business Bachelor of Science degree.  On October 1st, 2010 I will graduate a third time from Full Sail University with my Masters of Science in Entertainment Business. I am striving for a career in Marketing, Public Relation, and Advertising in any of the entertainment fields: film, music, and video games.
At the beginning of this program in a class called Executive Leadership we were required to do an assessment identifying our leadership strengths and weaknesses.  The Leadership Portfolio's activities were set in place to help boost weaknesses and to maintain and hone strengths.  I identified my strengths as vision, integrity, and problem solving.  I also identified some of my weaknesses as people, attitude, and priorities.  My goal was to improve both my skills and my weaknesses to better myself, my work, and those around me.

In this Blog you will read about the activities I did and what I learned about myself and other by participating in those activities.  Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to read this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment